Hope you all had a great Easter! Did you manage to stay away from the Easter candy? Are those leftover peanut butter eggs calling your name this afternoon? If so, I have the perfect treat for you–no guilt!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Shakeology
A/K/A Reeses Peanut Butter Cup (Be sure to stay tuned for our recipe for an actual copy of a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup!)
1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
1 Tbsp. peanut butter
1 cup milk (skim, almond, soy, etc.)
Ice to taste
Combine all ingredients in a blender until creamy smooth and ENJOY!
• 200 calories
• 32g of protein
• Over 70 organic ingredients
* Amounts are approximate and can vary slightly, depending on your pours.
Now, if you have a little more time on your hands and you’re feeling hungry for something more than a shake, try this next Chocolate Shakeology recipe.
Peanut Butter Shakeology Cups
Peanut butter and chocolate combine in a new take on this classic candy.
Total Time: 36 min.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: 1 min.
Yield: 12 servings, 1 cup each
¼ cup dark chocolate morsels
2 scoops Chocolate (Vegan or regular) Shakeology
1 Tbsp. psyllium husk powder
½ cup pumpkin puree
6 tsp. all-natural smooth peanut butter, divided use
1. Prepare twelve mini muffin cups by lining with muffin papers.
2. Place morsels in microwave-safe container. Microwave on 50% power for 30 seconds; stir; microwave for an additional 30 to 45 seconds or until just melted. Do not overcook. Set aside.
3. Place Shakeology, psyllium husk, and pumpkin in a food processor. Pulse until it forms a dough.
4. Divide dough into 12 small balls; place each ball in a muffin cup. Press dough down into a flat disk with a depression in the middle. Place½ tsp. peanut butter in each depression.
5. Drizzle melted morsels evenly over each peanut butter cup; spread to create a thin chocolate layer on top.
6. Freeze for 30 minutes, or until chocolate hardens.
Enjoy as many as you can, before the other half and the neighborhood kids get wind of what you’ve been cooking up!