You *can* still cook and bake!
AIM Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour is a healthy baking option for those who are gluten intolerant or those who wish to benefit from the health advantages of a gluten-free diet. The flour mix can be substituted for standard flour and mixes well with many other AIM products. Gluten intolerance and Celiac disease are four times more common today than in the 1950s. Symptoms may include diarrhea, weight loss, nausea, depression, fatigue, and gastrointestinal symptoms.
- Certified gluten-free
- Contains no wheat, gluten, soy, corn, potato, dairy, eggs, peanuts, or tree nuts
- Quality baking flour for breads, protein bars, healthy cookies and more
COMMON FOODS CONTAINING GLUTEN
* Pizza, pasta, bread, doughnuts, pretzels, most cereals and cookies, beer. Anything with standard white flour, wheat, barley or rye!
* Gluten hides in many processed foods like soy sauce — and also jams and jellies — so make sure to check the labels.
* Many soups have flour as a thickener, so no chowder. Even miso has a little bit of gluten in it.
* Rice, rice pasta, corn, corn chips, popcorn
* Buckwheat, quinoa and amaranth
* Flours made from rice, tapioca and potatoes
* Oats, potatoes, sweet potatoes, legumes, beans, nuts
* Bard’s gluten-free beer, Budweiser’s Redbridge beer, wine, sake