Yields: Bread (1 loaf)
• 3 cups AIM gluten-free all-purpose flour
• 2 tsp. salt
• 1 Tbsp. dry active yeast
• 2 Tbsp. sugar or honey
• 1 2⁄3 cup water
• 1 Tbsp. vinegar
• 2 Tbsp. oil
• 4 egg whites
WHAT TO DO
- Mix all ingredients on high for 4 minutes.
- Transfer mixture into bread pan and smooth the top of the dough with plastic wrap coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Let rise for 30-40 min. or until size doubles.
- Bake at 350°F for 40-45 minutes.
AIM Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour is a healthy baking option for those who are gluten intolerant or those who wish to benefit from the health advantages of a gluten-free diet. The flour mix can be substituted for standard flour and mixes well with many other AIM products. Gluten intolerance and Celiac disease are four times more common today than in the 1950s. Symptoms may include diarrhea, weight loss, nausea, depression, fatigue, and gastrointestinal symptoms.
- Certified gluten-free
- Contains no wheat, gluten, soy, corn, potato, dairy, eggs, peanuts, or tree nuts
- Quality baking flour for breads, protein bars, healthy cookies and more