Makes 4 servings
Whew! Today’s newsletter features a lot of hard work and commitment—’cause that’s what we’re all about here at Beachbody. But sometimes you need to take a break. So now that you’ve been all Certified and Challenged, take a load off. Relax. Have an icy pop.
What’s that you say? Icy pops are bad for you? Nonsense! That is, of course, after we’ve worked a little Shakeology magic on them. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup brewed espresso, cooled
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1-1/2 scoops Chocolate Shakeology
- Place espresso, almond milk, and Shakeology in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture evenly into 4 popsicle molds. Freeze for at least 4 hours or until set.
Note: For a kid-friendly version, omit coffee and increase almond milk to 1 cup.
Nutritional Information: (per serving)
|68||1 g||0 g||6 mg||61 mg||9 g||1 g||5 g||7 g|