Yay, another filling, delicious lunch. This meal is excellent because it has aromatic herbs to tease the nose and palate. The curry and black pepper add heat to this salad and the romaine lettuce helps counter that with a crisp cool texture. This is one I will definitely make again in the future.
- 3 ounces chicken breast, boneless, skinless, cooked
- 3 tablespoons pineapple tidbits
- 1 teaspoon pecans, chopped
- 4 teaspoons mayonnaise, low-fat
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup rice, brown, cooked
- 1 cup lettuce, romaine, chopped
- Chop cooked chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix chicken with pineapple, pecans, mayonnaise, curry powder and pepper. Gently fold in rice.
- Place on a bed of lettuce and enjoy.