We promise you’ll like this lemonade whether you’re a fan of making it hard, with your choice of alcohol, or keeping it soft. Try this at your next party, parade, or picnic and be prepared to share this refreshing drink recipe with your guests!
Rosemary-Infused Watermelon Lemonade
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 sprig rosemary, leaves stripped and chopped
- 2 cups lemon juice
- 12 cups cubed seeded watermelon
- 8 cups ice cubes
- Bring the water and sugar to a boil in a small saucepan over high heat.
- Stir in the rosemary, and set aside to steep for 1 hour.
- Place half of the lemon juice, and half of the watermelon into a blender.
- Strain the rosemary syrup through a mesh strainer into the blender.
- Cover, and puree until smooth.
- Strain into a pitcher, then puree the remaining lemon juice and watermelon.
- Stir the lemonade before serving over ice.