- 2 Tbsp. raw honey
- 2 Tbsp. 100% orange juice
- 4 (4-oz. each) raw chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Combine honey and orange juice in a small bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside.
- Brush each chicken breast lightly with oil. Sprinkle both sides evenly with cumin, salt (if desired), and pepper (if desired).
- Place chicken on grill; cook, without turning, for 5 minutes. When chicken releases easily from the grill, turn and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- Reduce grill heat to low. Brush chicken evenly with honey mixture. Be careful, honey will burn if exposed to flames. Grill until a meat thermometer inserted into the center of each breast reads 160° F.* Remove from grill. Let chicken rest 5 minutes before serving.
The FDA suggests cooking chicken to a temperature of 165° F. Chicken will continue to cook after it is removed from heat, so we recommend that it be removed from the grill at 160° F to prevent drying out.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
|184||7 g||1 g||67 mg||439 mg||10 g||0 g||9 g||23 g|