I am the Outreach & Organizing Director at the Broward Democratic Party (BDP). Also, I serve on the Board of Directors at the Broward Young Democrats (BYDs).
If you’re looking for the Broward Democratic Party Banned Books Drive, it’s located here.
Previously, I was the Regional Organizing Director for Broward County with the Florida Democratic Party.
- The primary focus of my work was to lead a group of field organizers. These organizers created and strengthened teams of volunteers that work together locally to accomplish the important change we want to see in our communities, state, and country.
- I managed a team of paid canvassers and a quality control lead that increased voter registration and helped young people pre-register to vote.
- Growing partnerships with community stakeholders like Democratic clubs, caucuses, DECs/county parties, nonprofits and third-party groups is one of my passions.
Prior to this role:
- I organized during the first presidential campaign in a global pandemic as a Field Organizer with the Democratic Party of Wisconsin and later, the Biden-Harris Presidential Campaign.
- I helped execute a successful field plan with For Our Future Action Fund in Milwaukee’s Sherman Park & Riverwest areas.
- I co-founded Menomonee Falls Action Team, a neighborhood political action team that increased Democratic turnout by 3% in this conservative village between 2018-2020. I am proud of the way we showed volunteers and voters that their work can effect change.
With a dozen GOTV cycles of grassroots and political organizing experience, I am always excited to help the next group of candidates, activists, volunteers, voters and organizations grow and sustain our progressive infrastructure. I am passionate about carrying institutional knowledge forward and showing people that their work can create change.